Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards from India

550.  India
Hello Chris,
Greetings from INDIA!  Hope this card finds you in good health and happiness.  My name is RENU and I'm fromt eh southern state of KERALA in India.  There are 22 officially recognised languages in India and the languag of Kerala is Malayalam.  This is our script: < ... >
Hope you like this card.  have a wonderful day.  Warmest wishes, Renu

469.  Old temple doors in Pushkar, Rajasthan, INDIA
(card from Norway)
Hello!  I have chosen this old door card for you, hope you like it.  This weekend my son turned 21!  He just escaped to Oslo with some friends.  We have had some nice and sunny days now, and I am waiting for my Greek vacation in August.  Thailand is our other preferred vacation land.  All the best!  Inger

No comments: