Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Taiwan

2130.  Sent from Taiwan
no message

2026.  Taiwan 

1946.  Taiwan
Hello, My name is Julia.  Greeting fro Taiwan.  This postcard is about "Red House Theater."  It built in 1908 during Japanese rule.  It was originally a market building but was used as a theater from 1945 onward.  Now it hosts concerts by students and musicians from Thursday throughout the weekend.  Hope you're interested in its history.  Best wishes & happy Postcrossing.

1932.  Taiwan
Shaped postcard
Hi Chris!  My name is Lany.  I'm from Taiwan.  I very like my country people because they have more human touch give people help.  If you get lost, you can ask anyone then they will tell you how to get here. This a Tawainese shaped map.  Have a nice day.  Wish you like it!  Lany

1302.  Changhua, Taiwan
The roundhouse was built in 1992 and it's the only one in Changhua, Tawain.
18 July 2018
Hello.  Wish you all the best.  Shau-Hung

1288.  Taiwan
Hello, My name is Amy.  Come from Taiwan.  I like reading and eating delicious food.  I have a dog and a cat.  Hope you will like this card.  10 April 2018

1241.  Tainan, TAIWAN
Hello!  Today is the Spring Festival.  It's important Chinese celebrated on the 15th day of the first month in lunisolar calendar.  We'll eat Tanhyuan tonight.  That is glutinous rice flour mixed with a small amount of water to form balls.  Spring is coming...Happy!  Good Luck!  Passme


1157.  Taiwan
Here's a "Greetings from Taiwan" for you.  Happy Postcrossing!
AND
903.  Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Hi!  I'm Apple.  I come from Taiwan, live in Hsinchu City.  It's a small and beautiful place.  I hope you like this postcard.  2017.8.18

1024.  Taipei, Taiwan
Hello, Chris!  My name is Ying-Han.  I come from Taipei, Taiwan.  This card shows Taiwan post office chrcters.  Our post office is green color.  Red mailbox is for private mails and airmails.  Green one is for domestic mails.  Happy everyday.  2017.10.28

986.  Tastes of Taiwan
Hello Chris, Greetings from Taiwan.  The map card is about Taiwan's food.  All kindsare very good.  If you will come to Taiwan, you can't miss Taiwan famous nightmarket.  They are full of traditional food or around the world food.  However, I lover our country food first.  Hope you will like it and come here!

916.  Formosa
Hi Chris, This is the map of 1956, on that time Taiwan was also called Formosa.  Yi-liang

675.  Taiwan
November 2016
Hello, nice to meet you.  My name is Yi-Wen.  Wish you like this card and have a nice day.  Happy Halloween.


669.  Taiwan
Greetings from Taiwan.  This card shows you Taiwan map with "Hakka printed cloth."  The cloth has bright and beautiful flowers on it.  Hope you enjoy this!  All the best, Julie 


657.  Tai-tung, Taiwan
622.  Taiwanese Student in Germany
Hello Chris,
I am Anny from Taiwan but now being an exchange student in Germany.  I hve been to the USA several times!  I love the people there and especially when I visited the "Badlands," with their cute groundhogs and also beautiful scenery!
     Now I am in Germany and can't wait to explore the beauty and culture here!!  Hope this postcard finds you well.  Happy Day!

583.  Taiwan Houtong Cat
Hello, this postcard is come from Taiwan.  My name is Kat, I live in Taipei City, the capital of Taiwan.  My country is a small island surrounded by the sea.  Wish you all the best!  Kat

547.  The Art of Disney: Wreck-It Ralph, 2012 from Taiwan
Hello, my name is Oswald.  It's warm greeting from Taipei.  I like watch movies, listen to pop music and travel.  They always make me relaxing and refilling me with knowledge, delightful atmosphere, and peaceful mind.  Oswald

543.  The East Gate, Hsinchu City, TAIWAN
Hello My name is George.  I lvie in Taiwan't Hsinchu.  The weather here is very hot and very wet.

499.  Taitung, Taiwan
Hello!  Greetings from a city called Taitung, located on the eastern coast of Taiwan, R. Co. C.  My home is not far from the sea, so it is very nice around here.  I love reading and traveling, too.  Best wishes for you!
good luck, Sung

472. "Write a letter for you" - Taipei, Taiwan
Hello Chris, My name is Ginny and I'm from Taipei, Taiwan... "You've Got Mail" is my favorite romance move.  Share with you!  Ginny

4473  Wreck-It Ralph, 2012
Visual Development by Bill Schwab
Hello, my name is Oswald.  It's warm greeting from Taipei.  There are almost 20 movie theaters here.  Therefore, watching movie is very convenient.  In Ximendiu 4 theaters is located in the same area, we call it "the movie street."  This weekend I plant to watch "the Pet" the animation movie.  Oswald  2016.16.29

398.  Taiwan is Fun
Dear Chris,
My name is Louis.  I live and work in Taiwan.  I have been to visit USA several years ago.  It's a very beautiful country.  There are some famous landmarks of Taiwan.  I hope you like this postcard.  Best wishes, Louis

396.  Jiufen, Taipei, Taiwan
Dear Chris,
This is card from Taiwan.  My name is Li Yu Vou.  I am 28 years old.  There are a few sights in Taiwan you probably don't want to miss.  Jiufen is one of them.  If you have the opportunity I hope you can arrive to play.
Have a nice day.

390  from the National Palace Museum - Taipei, TAIWAN
Greetings from Taiwan!  "Meat Shaped Stone" is the most famouse treasure in National Palace Museum.  Hope you like it.  Nancy

371.  Greetings from Taiwan
Hi, I'm Ben and I live in Taipei Gey.  I like traveling and photography.  This is the night view of Taipei.  Hope you will like this card.  Have a good day!

355.  Taiwan
Hi Crhis.  Greetings from Taiwan!  I'm Wenhsin.  My hometown is Chiay City.  "Alishan" is our famous mountain.  This card is about Taiwanese winter.  Best Wishes, Wenhsin  15.05.2016

347.  Taiwan
Hello Chris!  I'm Ieiko, a 28 year old Taiwanese girl.  Photo on the postcard when I was traveling in Taimali.  This place is Tawain Number Nine Highway Taimali 399k, there can see from here on the beauty of the Pacific views.  I hope you like this card.  2016 May 10.

337.  Greetings from Taiwan
2016.5.10
Hello, I am Eric Chen.  I am a college student from Taiwan, and I will graduate this June.  this postcard is about our traditional Chinese New Year.  It represents best wishe and Happy New 2016.  Hope you like it.  Eric Chen

No comments: