Friday, April 29, 2016

Postcards Received 4/29/16

293.  Sugar Skull
La Serena, Chile
April 15th 2016
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable. - Peter Drucker

294.  Cross-Country Trip
Alamo, TX
Hi,  I have had fun traveling over 10,000 miles in my van and frew to China.  I found lots of postcards and made many new friends.  Happy National Postcard Week, Demaris
Check out the artist at: www.rickgeary.com
Visit our website at:  www.nationalpostcardweek.com
email me for a trade: ezrestexas@aol.com

295.  Coquina Rock Formation at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
Palm Coast, FL
4/25/16 Hello Chris, my name is Robin and I live in Jacksonville, Florida.  Like you I love to read and enjoy a Diet Coke.  I also like to scrapbook and have lately been enjoying the adult coloring craze!

296.  Cape Nature, South Africa
Monday, 4 April 2016
Temp 30 degrees C.
Dear Chris,
My name is Sonette and I live in a small town, Ifafi, in the north west of South Africa.  I love nature, reading, photography and cross stitching.  My home language is Afrikaans.  It is similar to Dutch.  A few words in my language:  "Lekker" = nice; "Pragtig" = beautiful; 'Vrede" = peace.  I hope you enjoy the postcard.  It is taken in a reserve called "The Hell" because it is so remote!
Warm regards, Sonette.

297.  Poetry Postcard Project - Vancouver, WA

No comments: