Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from Washington State

2084.  "Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~ Stephen King
Washington
Hi Chris!  I am a teacher too.  Only 8 years in and I teach high school English in WA state.  So excited for summer break I am headed on a 6-week road trip from west coast to east coast and back again!  Cheers, Rachel

1245.  Seattle, Washington
Hi Chris!  Happy first day of spring from Seattle.  I have always lived here, surrounded by mountains, forest, water and urban life.  I work as a project manager at a cancer research center and absolutely love my job.  How wonderful that you work at your local library!  I always have a few books checked out from the library.  I recently finished Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly and will start Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks.  
Love and peace from Seattle, Lisa

297.  Poetry Postcard Project - Vancouver, WA


516.  Spokane, Washington
Postal greetings from my home in spokane, WA.  Did this make you laugh?  Smile a little?  I love to hike/bike and walk.  We have wild fires right now so the smokey conditions mean I stay inside.  Congrats on your retirement.  Colleen

529.  Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, Washington
Hello from Kalama, WA., which is near this mountain which I did see explode; which is now an amazing and beautiful place to visit if you get the opportunity.  Happy Postcrossing, Summer

432.  Tumwater, Washington
This was a AtlasQuest Stamp Swap.  
Her stamp:


No comments: