Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Austria

2127.  Austria
Hello Chris, I love books/reading very much myself and I love thrillers, mysteries and memoirs.  Anitha. 8/Jul/2021

1961.  Austria
I have no card from you wishes but I chose this one.  I think it beautiful.  By us it's snowing again.  Very cold.  I live in a colorful place.

1166.  Vienna, Austria
"Jackalopes" were new for me...crazy.  But suddenly I recognized one of it on this postcard.  Maybe it will make you laugh.

1092.  Vienna, Austria

738.  Innsbruck,  Austria
Wie geht es di dena heult so...Hello, how are you today?  I'm happy today is a postcrossing meeting in Innsbruck and that's great  I like to spend time with people who love postcards so much as a I do!  We have a lot of fun here together.  My name is Susii, I'm 35 years old and I live in a small village with only 2000 inhabitants near Vienna.  All the best and many greetings, (Signed by at least a dozen people form 
"Postcrossing Meet-Up Innsbruck: November 19, 2016"

424.  Innsbruck - Tirol - Austria
View of the Nordette
Dear Chris,  I love reading too.  My favorite author is Terry Pratchett.  This card is from the city where I live at the moment.  No multiple views ;)  Unfortunately, I don't have a better card for you, but I hope you like this one.  I live in the middle of the Alpes, mountains everywhere around me.  My birthday is on the 24th of April.  Quite close to yours!  Greeting from Austria, Patricia  26 06 2016

329.  No Kangaroos in Austria
5.5.16
Hello from Vienna!  Hope you don't feel offended, cause you surely never mixed Austria and Australia (as many people do).  Regards and kisses from Vienna, Tricalind

No comments: