Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from New York

386.  New York City
June 5th, 2016
Hello Chris!
Sunny greetings from NYC.   Wonder what island you live in in Maine.  I Love ME in the summer!  Also enjoy iced cold classic Coca Cola - preferably in glass bottle.
Best, Dorothy

394.  Fun Facts:  New York City
"Twice a year, during May and July, a phenomenon known as Manhattenhenge occurs in New York City.  The setting sun aligns perfectly with the east-west streets of Manhattan."
Hello Chris!
This postcard isn't traveling very far!  I live in NJ across the river from Philadelphia!
Hope you like this postcard!
Peace,
Karen

532.  Long Island Sound, New York
Hello Chris
I live about a mile from this picture, on the eastern end of Long Island, New York, in the small village of Greenport.  Across the sound is Connecticut.  I like the desert scenery ad mountains.  Happy postcrossing, Bob


695.  Two Cards from NYC - Mater & the Ghostlight and MOMA's version of the Empire State Building
Hi Chris!  I know you don't wan any more famous buildings, but I feel this Empire building is unique.   You can cut the card and make a building yourself.  It's from the MOMA.

No comments: