Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from New Hampshire


 
2082.  Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
Greetings from NH, Chris, where we're famous for our beautiful covered bridges.  I'm also a retired teacher (enjoyed every grade from K - 6th grade, with the exception of 1st grade).  Many of my former students have found me on FB.  Love PA - stopped there every time I drove to/fro FL (where I lived and taught in the 1980s).  Also taught K in VA Beach.  Love the ocean - beach walking with my little rescue dog, combing for sea glass, drama, Bible teaching, and travel.  Best, June

635.  Greetings from New Hampshire
Hello!  Glad I can send you a card.  Hard to believe that it's close to the end of the year already. 
Enjoy, Kimba


Received August, 2012
Plowmen
A plow, they say, to plow the snow.
They cannot mean to plant it, no
Unless in bitterness to mock
At having cultivated rock.
-Robert Frost

289. Received 4/25/2016
Love the coast of Maine!  I live in central NH and visit it often.  My sister lives in Bangor and I usually take the highway north and then the coastal route on the return.  Jean.  April 19, 2016

No comments: