Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards from Ukraine

1005.  Kiev, Ukraine
Lychakiv Cemetery, Lviv
Hello Chris!  I'm Alex, I'm 17 and I'm from Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.  My main hobbies are reading books, watching movies, drawing with a pencil or with colored pencils and we b development (I'm learning it now.).  In the end of this school year I'll have exams, so I have to work hard to pass them well.  But I like to learn something new, it's so interesting!  Recently I watched "it" movie at the cinema.  It is not so scary at all, but funny as for me.  Have you watched "it"?   Be happy, Alex

904.  UKRAINE
Hello!  Greetings from Ukraine
I love to read books, too.  Now I'm reading Awakening by Sharon Bloton.  I love thrillers.  Best wishes, Svetlana

838.  Odessa, Ukraine
My name's Julija, nice to meet you.  I live in the not very big and rather comfortable for life town that's named Krmenchuk, it's in the Central Ukraine.  We have the Dnieper River here, that divides the town into two parts, I live on the left side.  This photo was taken in the Ekaterininskaya Street in my favourite Ukrainian city of Odessa.  Julija

781.  Ukranian Doorways
Hello!  Greetings from Belarus!  My name is Marina, I'm from Minsk.  Few days ago I came back from Lriv (Ukraine) - I like this homely, cozy, lovely town so much!  I bought this card there.  I though that it is perfect for you.  Hope you like it as well as me. :)  Make only love.

703.  Ukraine - Welcome to Kharkov!
Hello from Ukraine!  Now autumn.  The sky is always gray clouds and the sun is not visible.  Want to heat and paints.  Good Luck!  Anya.


615.  Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Hellow.  How are you?  Greetings from the big and touristic city of Dnipropetrovsk.  My name is Yarik.  I'm 16.  I live with my mother, brother, his wife, and two dogs.  I like to go out with my friends and dogs.  Summer we go to barbecues.  Often with dogs and friend ride the river.  Postcard is photo of my favorite breed of dog.
Best wishes, Yaroslav

272.  Ukraine
Dear Chris:)  I'm glad I got  your address - I love America.  I know its history by heart.  I write poems in English.  I study journalism and American Studies in Mainz (Germany) but I'm Ukrainian.  I also draw.  A lot :)  Read this book:  "Brideshead Revisited by Waugh.  Corneliya

No comments: