Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from Florida

625.  Florida
Hi Chris,
I thought it was funny when I got your name to send to.  I read the things you like and I could be reading about myself.  Then I see your birthday and nearly fell off my chair.  LOL.  It's the same as mine.
Happy Postcrossing!  Alda

Mjasa in U.S.A. wrote you a message 0n 11/10
“Hi Chris. 
Sorry for the late response. 
I live in Coral Springs in southern Florida, just north of Fort Lauderdale. Yes I laughed when I read your profile, it could nearly have been my own, lol. 
I come originally from Iceland but have lived here for 10 years now and I can honestly say I like the weather better here. We still get a lot of "winterbirds" down here, lol. 
I would love to get a card from you, I am trying to get a state card from all the states so if you find one I would love to have it. I haven't visited all the states but I am working on that too. :)
My address is 
Alda Elvarsdottir 
9051 NW 1st Street 
Coral Springs, FL 33071
If you would like I could send you some cards from here again. 
~ Alda 

295.  Coquina Rock Formation at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
Palm Coast, FL
4/25/16 Hello Chris, my name is Robin and I live in Jacksonville, Florida.  Like you I love to read and enjoy a Diet Coke.  I also like to scrapbook and have lately been enjoying the adult coloring craze!

521.  Pensacola, FLORIDA
(Card is from somewhere in the US)
Thank you for letting me send you this card.  I have been holding on to it for awhile waiting to send it tot he right person.  I love the irony in your last name.  I recently traveled through Arizona and got some good jackalope postcards.  Devin

No comments: