1180. Official Jackalope License from FLORIDA
Warm greetings! My name is Hank. I am a husband, a father and a grandfather. My four grandchildren are very special to me!
661. Florida Fun Facts
- Just a few days after Easter 1513, Spanish Explorer Ponce de Leon landed near what is now St. Augustine and named the area Pascua Florida, Or "Flowery Easter."
- Orlando attracts more visitors than any other tourist destination in the United States. Narly 60 million people visit Orlando every year.
- Florida is similar in size to England and Wales combined.
- No atter where you are in Florida, you are never more than 60 miles away from the ocean.
- Florida produces 80% of the US citrus products. The key limes of the Florida Keys are the tastiest. Key lime pie is a specialty in Florida.
- Famous writer Ernest Hemingway lived in Key West in the 1930s. His house is now a museum and home to over 40 cats.
- Clearwater has the highest rate of lightning strikes per capita in the United States.
- Greetings from sunny Florida, city of Fort Lauderdale which is called the Venice of America. My name is Nataly. I love to read and travel. Before I lived in Russia, Moscow. I wish you to get positive emotions and all the very best.
I thought it was funny when I got your name to send to. I read the things you like and I could be reading about myself. Then I see your birthday and nearly fell off my chair. LOL. It's the same as mine.
Happy Postcrossing! Alda
1139. "Leisure" 1910 William Worcester Churchill
Greetings from Florida! I live near the Atlantic Ocean and love to watch the waves and the sea birds. Small world - my brother went to law school at Dickinson. I'm originally from PA.
521. Pensacola, FLORIDA
(Card is from somewhere in the US)
Thank you for letting me send you this card. I have been holding on to it for awhile waiting to send it tot he right person. I love the irony in your last name. I recently traveled through Arizona and got some good jackalope postcards. Devin
295. Coquina Rock Formation at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
Palm Coast, FL
4/25/16 Hello Chris, my name is Robin and I live in Jacksonville, Florida. Like you I love to read and enjoy a Diet Coke. I also like to scrapbook and have lately been enjoying the adult coloring craze!