Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Spain

2123.  Spain
Greetings from Spain!  Hope you don't mind self-made cards, it's still quite difficult to find cards in shops here.  (I'm a digital refusenik and to not shop online).  Took this photo some years ago, in a village at the sea (the Mediterranean).  The alarm box on top is the only reminder of modern times.  Best wishes, J. Carlos.
1984.  Segovia, Espana - Spain
The Vera Cruz Church as seen from the Alcazar
4 Sept. 2019
Hello Chris!  Greetings from Spain!  My name is Edit and I live in El Esconal with my husband and our two daughters (3 and 6)  Recently we made a day trip to Segovia and visited the Alcazar.  It is really beautiful.  This postcard is from there.  Best wishes, Edit.

1017.  Spain
Everything I read will live in me forever - Alina Nadyrshina
I hope you enjoy your retirement.  I think you have a perfect occupation now.  It is a good reflection of what reading is:  (??cant read) a lot of different things.  Best wishes, Yolanda.

559.  Mallorca - Islas Baleares - Espana
card sent from Germany
Hello Chris,
I live in Bremen, in the north of Germany.  I've just spent two weeks on this beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea.  We went swimming every day, the water was so warm and clear, but we also did some sightseeing.
Best wishes, Cornelia

335.  Northern Spain
Hello there, I tried to find a postcard from Malaio, a small town in Northern Spain where I live.  However, I wasn't successful, so [please accept this postcard of a studious girl instead.
Have a good day, Valentina

280.  JunglaJara
4-4-2016
Hello everyone!
My name is Puri, and I live in Menda, south of Spain, in the region called Extremadura.  Here many pigs are raised in the field, and they like to eat acorns (as drawn on postcard), which they are the seeds of the oak tree.  Hope you'll like it.
Puri

No comments: