Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Switzerland

298.  Switzerland Map
+17 degrees C
22.4.16
Hello Chris,
A map for you!  I'm living ner Basle in the northwest of Switzerland in a small village.  I love to visit at Basle, the old city, the river Rhine, the art museums, and the zoo.  My other hobbies are reading, learning Spanish, walking, swimming, and painting.  I love to trave to Spain.  I wish you a nice day and all the best.
Happy Postcrossing, Claudia

267.  Lago Maggiore - Lago die Lugano - Lago di Como
March 30th, 2016 Wednesday
Hi, I live in the south part of Switzerland where people speak Italian.  We have 4 languages - German, French, Italian, and Romantsch.  The first 3 languages we have to learn at school.  On the map you can see the Italian part of Switzerland, the yellow part below is already Italy.  I wish you a nice springtime.  Agnes

No comments: