Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Italy

314.  Emilia Romagna, Italy
Hello Chris, I'm Paola, 40 years and I live in Piacenza, a city of 100,000 inhabitants.  This card shows you a map of my region and views of every main city.  You can see also San Marino.  Hugs, Paola

501.  Tuscany, Italy
Hallo chris,  I am Antonella, I write from Italy and the card shows the little country where I live, in Tuscany.  I am 45 years old, mother and wife.  I love to read, travel, collect postcards and little bottles of sand.  Many greetings from Italy and Happy
summer!  Antonella

545.  Chapel at Tirol Castle (Schloss Tirol bei Meran) Northern Italy
Crucifixion scene ca. 1330
Hello Chris, My name is Anotnello and I'm 43 years old.  I live in a small town in northern Italy witgh my family.  My hobby is collecting stamps of each state of the world (gladly exchange).  Happy Postcrossing!!

608.  Living the Life in Catania, ITALY
Ciao, Chris!  Lovely greetings from Sicily.  Wish you a good day!
Beate

No comments: