Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Italy

2083.  Venezia St. Mark's Basilica
Venice, Italy
Next month I will have my birthday weekend.  To celebrate, I booked a room in a hotel with an amazing view of the Riolto Buolge and a dinner with my friends in a lovely restaurant.

608.  Living the Life in Catania, ITALY
Ciao, Chris!  Lovely greetings from Sicily.  Wish you a good day!
Beate
545.  Chapel at Tirol Castle (Schloss Tirol bei Meran) Northern Italy
Crucifixion scene ca. 1330
Hello Chris, My name is Anotnello and I'm 43 years old.  I live in a small town in northern Italy witgh my family.  My hobby is collecting stamps of each state of the world (gladly exchange).  Happy Postcrossing!!

501.  Tuscany, Italy
Hallo chris,  I am Antonella, I write from Italy and the card shows the little country where I live, in Tuscany.  I am 45 years old, mother and wife.  I love to read, travel, collect postcards and little bottles of sand.  Many greetings from Italy and Happy
summer!  Antonella

314.  Emilia Romagna, Italy
Hello Chris, I'm Paola, 40 years and I live in Piacenza, a city of 100,000 inhabitants.  This card shows you a map of my region and views of every main city.  You can see also San Marino.  Hugs, Paola

No comments: