Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Switzerland

791.  Zug, Switzerland
Virpi Pekkala:  1974 Tee-se-itse, Gor det sjalv
Hello Chris!  Nice to met you!  I live in Zug, in the German speaking part of Switzerland.  Zug is lovely situated on the shore of Lake Zug with beautiful view to the Swiss Alps.  We have one of the most romantic sunsets here in Europe.  This postcard I bought in a small shop in the old town of Pauuja during a summer holiday in Finland.  I have been there by train and by ferry boat because I don't like travelling by plane.  To my work I ride on my red bicycle.  Kind regards, Merlin

298.  Switzerland Map
+17 degrees C
22.4.16
Hello Chris,
A map for you!  I'm living ner Basle in the northwest of Switzerland in a small village.  I love to visit at Basle, the old city, the river Rhine, the art museums, and the zoo.  My other hobbies are reading, learning Spanish, walking, swimming, and painting.  I love to trave to Spain.  I wish you a nice day and all the best.
Happy Postcrossing, Claudia

267.  Lago Maggiore - Lago die Lugano - Lago di Como
March 30th, 2016 Wednesday
Hi, I live in the south part of Switzerland where people speak Italian.  We have 4 languages - German, French, Italian, and Romantsch.  The first 3 languages we have to learn at school.  On the map you can see the Italian part of Switzerland, the yellow part below is already Italy.  I wish you a nice springtime.  Agnes

No comments: