Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from Belgium

2046.  Brussels, Belgium
HELLO.  we are De Sterrekes in Englisch you can say The Stars.
We are a female group of young children with a different disability.  We are living together in a boarding school where we can be ourself.
We can not travel the world so we decided to let the world come to us!  through this way we can learn about the different countries and families and many more...
We wish you all of luck, love, and above all good health through this time.
Kisses De Sterrekes

1935.  Cimetiere de Saint-Gilles, Uccle BELGIUM
Hi Chris, I am Lieve from Retri, a village in the north of Belgium (cag note: very close to the southern Netherlands border).  It really is spring weather today.  My laundry is drying in the sun and I washed my car, wil...I went to the carwash.)  My husband is away to his parents for an hour so time to write some cards.  Mustn't forget my laundry.  All the best, Lieve

651.  Belgium
I hope you'll like the card.  I've been living in Belgium since 2010 and I am originally from Oslo, Norway.  Have a fine day, Beatrice

579.  BELGIUM (Postcard is Russian)
Bounjor!  I just finished my first week at university.  I was pretty tired but I'm happy to be back at school.  I missed it a little bit.  Hope you have a good day.  Greetings from Belgium, Solange

322.  Belgian - French Border
Hello, this is old card of the frontier between FRANCE (Halleun) and BELGIUM (Menen).  I live in Belgium but post this card in France (cheaper).  I have to pass this place.  You could recognize it a little bit.  Lucovic Dedeuk

312. Grand Place - Tournai, Belgium
28/04/2106
Bonjour
Chris,  Voici une carte de la ville ou  je vis, Tournai en Belgique.  Tournai est une des plus vielles villes de Belgique.  Le Beffroi est le plus ancien de Belgique Tournai est surnomnee la ville aux 5 clochers.
Hello Chris, Here is a postcard of the city where I live, Tournai in Belgium.  Tournai is one of the oldest cities of Belgium.  Le Belary is the oldest in Belgium.  Tournai is nicknamed the city of five towers.
Renaldo
Thank you Mr. Postman!

305.  Old Market, Leuwen, Belgium
3/22/2016  
Hi.  Here you see the old market, a famous square in Leuwen, the city where I live.  It is full of pubs and bars and was very much destroyed during WWII.  But you see, we rebuild it.  Also what happened today in Belgium, we will rebuild.  Greetings, Wendy

No comments: