Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from Idaho

341.  IDAHO...did you know?
5/18/16 
Hi Chirs, While this is not the "flashiest" of cards, it is a "did you know."  Hop you don't have it.  I had hip surgery last week and will have all summer off - like a teacher!  The pain is no fun, thous.  Lisa

451.  Frida Kahlo Girl with Death - Pocatello, ID
July 13, 2016
Hello Chris!
If you were here in Idaho this morning, we could drink coffee (or Diet Coke!) and talk about Postcrossing.  Later, we could climb the hill behind my house and look out over the Portneuf Valley.  All the wildflowers are in bloom, and it's beautiful.  I am also a retired teacher (almost 9 years now), and I still miss the prep!  Who would have guessed?
Happy travels  -- Cheryl


570.  Riding High in Idaho
Hello!  This was as close as I had of a jackalope.  Been going back & forth for soccer games today.  Two of my kids play.  Hope you like PA!  It's beautiful in the fall!  Bonnie

No comments: