Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from from Hong Kong

2902.  Hong Kong
Hello, Warm greetings from Hong Kong.  My ame is Mggie.  I love playing the piano and baking cupcakes.  HK beginning of summer this month.  I hope you're going to have a great time this year.  Maggie.


1973.  The Macmillan ALICE from Hong Kong
20/4/2019
My name is Holly, I come from Hong Kong,  I like to received Postcards from different countries.  I wish you a happy birthday.

1945.  Hong Kong
Takashi Tsushima Exhibition 2019 
Hello, greetings from Hong Kong.  My name is Maggie.  I live in Hong Kong with y husband and two rabbits.  Wishing you a wonderful spring season full of happiness & good times.

1907.  Greetings from HONG KONG

1177.  Hong Kong
Hello Chris, Greetings from Hon Kong!  This postcard was designed by a local artist.  He gave a chance for penguins to fly!  Hope you like this card.  Cheers, Stacey Tsang

1018.  Hong Kong
Hello - Chris :) Greetings from Hong Kong.  Nice to meet you in postcrossing.  I am Katie.  It is how Hong Kong looks like.  I hipe you will like it.  Have you come to Hong Kong before?  How do you feel about Hong Kong?  Best wishes, Katie

760.  Hong Kong
Greeting from Hong Kong, a city located in Asia which is packed and crowded city.  I am planning my vacation in end o fyear, most of the time I will send myself a postcard when traveling.  Will you do the same?  Happy Postcrossing, Fennie

642.  Hong Kong
Hello Chris,
This is Amily writing from Hong Kong.  I'm 21 years old an I'm a law student.  I mostly sepnd my time on reading, and more reading ... this has made me quite a boring person LOL.  I wish you ALL THE BEST!
Amily
636.  Hong Kong
Hello!  I am Yoghurt from Hong Kong.  Hope you enjoy this card.  It is as big as my iPad.  It is Autumn here.  The temperature startsw to go down.  It's great to have a sleep in this weather!  But not for those students or workers who have to wake up early~

562.  Hong Kong Victoria Harbour
Hi Chris!  Nice to meet you in Postcard United!  How are you?  Let me send you our dayview now.  Hong Kong is a small but busy city with tons of skyscrapers.  Hope you like our view and you are always welcome to Hong Kong to see this beautiful view in person!
Best wishes, Dorothy

561.  Greetings from Hong Kong!
I hope you like this shaped mailbox card.  Last week, I have attended postcrossing meetup.  This is my 2nd time to join such event - it is exciting to sign and write many postcards with different postcrossers.
Wish you all the best, Cally.

458.  Hong Kong Street Signs
Hi Chris!  My name is Tiffany from Hong Kong!  Have you been to Hong Kong?  I just randomly found a postcard with street signs, hope you don't mind :p  These signs are located in Central, a busy district in Hong Kong, with a Soho area and lots of commercial buildings.  The first sign wrote "Lan Kwai Fong," which is a well-known Soho area with lots of bars and nightclubs.  You can go there when you come to visit to experience the night life of Hong Kong!
Tiffany

399.  Tom Purvis, British "East Coast Resorts"
a MOMA card from Hong Kong
I'm originally from Canada and have lived in Hong Kong over 9 years, teaching English.  It's a crowded, busy place, but interesting.  I've never been to your part of the world - haven't seen a lot of the USA.  Maybe someday I'll get there.
Louis Porter

313.  (Sri Lanka - Catholioc Church Negombo) 
Hong Kong
(Can't quite figure out the connections - yet - )
18 April 2016
Dear Classy,  Warm greetings from Hong Kong!  We're having a very humid and foggy spring, anyways it is not stopping me on doing water sports.  Hope you're enjoy spring too!
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
"We carry within us the wonders we seek around us." - Sir Thomas Browne
Cheers, Angela

286.  Received 4/25/16
Hello!  You can see the Victoria Harbour.  It's really beautiful.  I hope you'll like it.  
Cheers!  Yuk 4-9-16

This card was received in a postcard swap from late 2012.  I love how it says, "Come to Hong Kong and present this postcard for special benefits!"  I wonder what they are and when the offer expires?

No comments: