Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from China


2907.  Beijing City View


1937.  Tumba de Confucio, CHINA
Tomb of Confucius - UNESCO World Heritage site - Cemetery of the Kong Clan in Confucius' home town Qufu in Shangdong Province
Greetings from China!  On the postcard is the tomb of Confucius.  Confucius is a great thinker and educator, founder of the Confucius School.  One of the most famous cultural celebrities.  I hope you will like this card.  Happy postcrossing!

1296.  China
 CHN-42839
 received 5/12/18
Hello.  Greetings from China.  I hope you get this card successfully. 
"Accept what was and what is, and you will have more positive energy to pursue what will be."  
This is a sentence I like.

1285.  Nanning, Guangri, CHINA
My name is Yini and I am a freshman from Nanning, Guangri in southwestern China.  This postcard is a traditional Chinese painting called "Ink and wash painting"  I hope you will like this card.

1284.  Chinese Calligraphy
Hi: I'm Grin from China who loves to travel alone.  This is the art piece of "Zi" form work Chinese calligraphy.  Best wishes. 27.3.2018

1252.  Great Wall of China
Built in the Mig Dynasty, the Badaling Great Wall in not only a strategic outpost of the Juyong Pass, but also the north entrance to the capital of the Ming dynasty and a key military stronghold.  It is the most well-preserved nd representative section of the Great Wall, consisting of fortresses, walls, plastroms and watchtowers.  
Card sent from London, England
Greetings from London.  I'm Rachel, very nice to meet you!  I went to the Great Wall when I was very young, about 3/4 years old.  I don't remember much save that I was very tired from all the steps and crowded people.

1236.  Suzhou, CHINA
I'm Zhong?? come from Suzhou of P. R. C. The red ink is my own stone seal engraved patern., a blessing!  I hope you can like it.

1224.  from China
Greetings from China, I hope you like the postcard and stamps I chose.  Happy Chinese New Year!  Mazhanlong

1122.  Beijing, China
Hello Chris, Best wishes from China.  My name is Geng Haibin.  I live in Beijing.  I'm 27 and an engineer.  I like to collect stamps and postmarks.  My favorite sport is bicycle riding.

1077.  Beijing, China
Greetings from Beijing, China.  I'm Rui, 23 years old.  I'm an elementary school English teacher.  I loe travelling and reading.  The card is the nightview of Guangzhou.  Hope you like this card.  Best wishes, Rui

1057.  Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Hi.  Greetings from China!  My name is Jiejing from Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi.  Xi'an is one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country.  Welcome to my hometown and happy postcrossing!  2017.10.12

951. NanXun, China
Nihao!  This is the view of Nan Xun ancient town in China.  I hope you will like it!  Danbo

942.  CHINA
"The Red Lantern: A Modern Revolutionary Peking Opera"
Hello!  Greetings from China.  My name is Lucy, nice to meet you!

914.  Beijing, China
Hi Chris, Greetings from Guangzhou, China.  My name is Amy.  I hope you will love this unofficial GF Beijing.  Best wishes to you, Amy.  2017/08/16

877.  Beijing, China
Temple of Heaven (which lists in WCI in 1988) located in Chongweng District, Beijing, the place for Ming and Qing emperors to offer a sacrifice to heaven and pray for harvest.  
Nice to see you, Chris.  I chose this postcard, Temple of Heaven, for you cause I saw that you like cemeteries and this is it.  And it's a VESCO site.  Hope you like it.  Best wishes.

833.  Chonqing, China
14 July 2017
I come from Chongqing, China.  The Chongqing is situated in the southwest of continental  (??) on the coast of the Long River.  Because the city was built near the mountain, people call it "the mountain city." 

800.  Shanghai, CHINA
A large, square card with the  greeting, "Hello, friend!"

786.  Hangzhou, CHINA
Hello!  I'm Silvia.   Greetings from China.  I live in Hangzhou.  It is a modern presperous city to the west of Shanghai.  What strikes me most is the beauty of West Lake.  Spring and autumn are the best seasons in here.  Best wishes to you.

772.  China
Greeting from China.  Nice to meet you.  This is a postcard of Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum (cemetery).  Sun is the father of the country Hope you enjoy it.
NOTE:  Dr. Sun Yet-san (1866 - 1925) was the founding father and 1st president of the Republic of China.

764.  China
The card is from Turkey, but I'm pretty sure this is Chinese.....

732.  China
Hi Chris.  It's been a long time since I picked your address  I think something went wrong.  So I'm sending it again.

731. China
 Hi, this is Lulu from China.  I would like to send you this postcard.  I think this view is good.  Have a nice day.

721.  Shanghai, CHINA
Greetings from China!  I live with my wife in Shanghai.  I work as a police officer in railway station.  I commute to work on the train which can be quite dull, but the prospect of a card waiting for me at home is something that helps on the return way.  Best Regards and Happy New Year,

708.  China
My name is Sherry.  The image is in China.  It's very beautiful  Hope you like the stamps and the card...wish you a great day! (Unfortunately the stamps completely covered any description) 

656.  Guangzhou, China
Hello Chris!  I'm a 19 y.o. girl from Guangzhou (China).  My name is Jasmine Lee.  Hope you live the little stickers I added to the backside of this card.  I'm studying Hotel Management in college.  I'm intelligent but I'm not good at calculus.  I with you health.

650.  Dalian City, China
Greeting from China.  I'm Zhangtan living and working in Dalian City.  I like reading books about history and politics.  I hope you like this card.  Have a good day!

621.  Wuzhen, CHINA
Lang Peng, by beauty for passers - by to provide a shelter from the rain, a good place to rest
Hello Reader Chris,
My name is Summer, and I live in Foshan, the city famous for Kung Fu.  I am a college student majoring in tourism management, and I like travelling around.  Last month, I had a trip in Szchuan.
Best wishes!

613.  Postcrossing the World - Shanghai, CHINA
Hi friend,
Greetings from Shanghai china.  Your profile shows that you like map cards so I choose this card for you.  Have a good time.  Zhang

599.  Tibet (mailed from China)
Hi.  I'm a girl from China.  This is a card about map of Tibet.  I went there last year.  That's an amazing trip.  Really hope you can visit there one day.  I now study furniture design in Beijing.  I like visiting museums and some bookshops or some beautiful buildings.  Jan

582. Shanghai CHINA
Hello!  nice to meet you!  I'm from China.  Shanghai is a very big and modern city in China.  This card was designed by myself.  Hope you like it!

578.  China
Hi.  My English name is Carrie.  I'm come from China.
I started to send postcards last year, but I don't send when I go to school.  Because I have no time to do that.  Your are my first people to sent on PU.  It's my first time to play.  This month I play PC and I had sent 4 postcards but now no on had receive.  hve a good time!!  Carrie

563.  Xiamen University, China
Hi Chris, nice to meet you!  I'm a 19-year old Chinese girl and I'm studying Portuguese in college now.  This is a postcard of my university, Xiamen University.  Hope you will ike it!
Best wishes, Clin Chen

548 - Guansheng from The Water Margin - China
Hello Chris, I'm a girl from China.  I'm 15.  This postcard is about a character in a popular fiction called (in English called "The Water Margin").  The character name is .  In English is Guangsheng.  He's a good man who is humble but thinks much of ties of friendship.  Happy Crossing and have a good day!  Mwwam

525.  Blue And White Porcelain - Qing HuaCi From China
card sent from Taipei, Taiwan
Hello!  I'm Peggy and I live in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan.  I chose this card to you.  Hope you like this postcard and the stamps.  I study management at the university.  Have a nice day.

518.  An odd card to received from CHINA...
Hi Chris!  Greeting from China!  I'm Sophie, a 18 years old girl.  And I will enter college this Sep.  So excited!  I just can't stop dreaming about it!  Being a teacher must be cool.  Cause I have many cool teachers.  Thery are really nice.  Good day!

490.  Prospect Hill Park (est. 1421), Beijing, CHINA
Hello, Chris!  Greetings from Beijing!  On this card is the Jingshan Hill.  It's only about 60 m high, but the panoramic view of Forbidden City there is great!
Zhang Yuyu

470.  Gulang Island, CHINA
Hello!  I'm Fanny, from China.  This is a mailbox I think ... maybe.  This card is from Gulang Island, a famous view of Chine, it just near my city.  This island has many old European buildings and delicious seafood.  Happy postcrossing, Fanny

467.  Greetings from....China
I am sending my first card from postcardunited.  I also do "postcrossing."  Do you know that?  There are more than 540,000 postcrossing users.
     I hop[e the greetings from card will make you day.
     I just read The DaVinci Code.  Excellent book! (heart)

460.  Greetings from China
To Chris:  You can see the wonderful picture on the postcard.  This is one of famous views in my hometown, Haining Zhejaing.  And we called it Qianjiang tide.

459.  Art card from Western China
Chris:  Greeting from Carrie in Shenzhen, a city near to Hon Kong in Southern China.  I got this card in Dunhuang, an ancient city in Western China last year.  It says that the local people eat a lot of dried fruits, eg. dried pears, dried Chinese date...


454.  The Longmen Grottoes: The 24th UNESCO World Heritage Site of China; Luoang, China
Hi Chris,
Greetings from China.  This postcard was taken by my dad and I made it into a postcard.  Hope you will love the card.  Mandy.

383.  Gulangyu Islet Amoy, CHINA
Hope you will like this postcard.  Best Wish!
From: YeYang, China

363.  China
Hi Chris!  Many greetings from China.  My name is Nelly and I live in Hangzhou.  Hangzhou is famous for beautiful West Lake.  Nelly
338.  Kang Xinyu - Tree
2015.6.8
(There was no number on this card so it could not be registered, but it looks like it comes from last June or August - although the postmark looks like 2016 03 01)
Hello Chris, I'm a university student living in China.  This is the phot I pictured in my hometown.  My hometown is a peaceful place living with many panda.  It is such a great place for me.  Hope you will like it.  Yours, Tree

203.  Shanghai China
Hello!  Greetings from Shanghai China!  Chinese new year is around the corner.  I don't know if there are some celebrations during this holiday in Arizona.  Anyway, wish you all the best in the year of the monkey!  Happy New Year!  Susan  5 Feb 2016

202.  Beijing, China
Hi, I'm Eva from Beijing China.  This picture shows the Chinese temple with autumn view in Beijing.  Fragrance Hill.  The stamp at left side is the picture of Cloisonné product from Qing Dynasty.  Hope you like it.  

No comments: