Saturday, April 30, 2016

Postcards Received from New Jersey

3001.  GR PC May 2023 
Trenton, NJ
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, 1813
This is a really hard topic. (Favorite protagonast)  I have many favorite characters but the ones who come to mind are strong female characters like Anne Shirley (Green gables) Meg Murry (Wrinkle in Time + Hermione from Harry Potter.  The latter two being science minded like me.  For swoon worthy, Gabriel Oak from Far From the Madding Crowd.  Sigh.  I loved him.  And for nonhumans Iorek Byrnison - the armored bear from Golden Compass.  I want an armored bear!  Happy Reading, Amy.


1981.  New Jersey
Greetings from the great state of New Jersey.  Take Care!

323.  Princeton, NJ
Hello Chris, my name is Gabriela.,  I live in a little town near Princeton, NJ, but only one hour away from New York City.  I love the countryside and once a year I visit the Big Apple.  The best of Two worlds.  New Jersey is a beautiful state, especially in spring and fall.  Best Wishes!

No comments: