Monday, April 25, 2016

Postcards Received from France

1918.  Arras, FRANCE (it's in the north)
Bonjour Chris, greetings from Arras.  I'm Ornella.  I'm a nurse.  I love reading.  Her is a box of books, you put the books you have read and you take another if there is one that you like.  Through me it develops a lot.  I deposit more than I take because I already have a lot to read at home.  I love to find flea markets.  I wish you the best.  Oerie

1283.  Saint-Malo France
My name is Lea, I'm 23 years old.  I live in (obliterated by postal markings).  I am a future caregiver home.  My city is in Britanny Bretagne, I have a face book page.  We love Saint-Malo, you can watch to see more photos.  On this card you can see that St. Malo has big tides.  It is beautiful and spectacular to see in real life, our big tides.  The spring season is just starting, the sun is starting to show the tip of his nose.  Sorry for my English, I'm a French girl.  Cordially, Lea. 

1263.  Saint-Jean-de-Monts, France
The landing stage, the seafront, and the statue  the Swimmers from Henry Murail
Hi, my name is Clara, I'm 12 years, and I live at St. Jean de Monts (west coast).  I like horse riding.  I have one, her name is Biloute.  It's female of 6 years.  Clara

1215.  Best Wishes from FRANCE
Here's a postcard which is meant to be colored by yourself.  I've seen that you like windows. February, 2018

971.  Paris Postcrossing Meeting 14 Octobre 2017
Bonjour de Sylviane et amis des cartes!

948.  Bretagne, France
Dear Chris,  Here is a little postcard from France and particularly from Bretagne.  It represents a common landscape that we can find on the west coast.  I hope you like it.  All the best, Manon

878.  Le Pont du Gard, France
Hello!  We are the pupils from a school in the south of France.  With our teacher we'd like to learn things about the countries all around the world.  On this postcard you can see a monument near to our school built by the Roman Empire.  Take care.

843.  Etretat, France
Hello Chris, I hope you will enjoy this view of Etretat.  My name is Lea Noel.  I live in France, in Normandy near Dieppe.  I worked in Hypermatriet, and now I'm arrested for health reasons.  My pleasure is gardening when the weather is fine, and collecting stamps if time does not allow to get out.  That is why I enrolled at this site to receive cards with stamps and so travel by visiting the different countries of the world  (hard to read here...) by looking at splendid map.  Friendly.  28.07.2016

762.  France
My name is Nicolas.  I live in LA Rochelle, on the French Atlantic coast with my wife Alexandra.  I work in a company manufacturing furniture for childrens room.  Hope you'll like the post card.  Have a nice day.  Nico

683.  Paris, France
Notre-Dame and Second-Hand Booksellers
Very warm greetings from Paris.  At the moment we have a cold and rainy weather.  This card shows you the booksellers near the Notre-Dame.  Sometimes we can find real treasures there!  Best wishes, Eva

593.  Le Piment des Squelettes - Auguste Derriere
Hello Chris.  My name is Cedric, I live in a small village in the south of France.  Hope you like postcard.  Happy Postcrossing.

592.  Salutations de FRANCE
Hello Chris!
My name is Karen, I'm 22 and I live in France, in a small city near Lyon.  I love sports and especially soccer.  I like travelling and watching TV shows.  Have a nice day!  Karen

566.  Hautes Pyrenees - Le cirque de Gavarnie et le village.  FRANCE
Bonjour!  My name is Olivier, I'm 25 and live in the southwest of France.  I'm a replacing letter carrier and must know 15 rounds very well in case of illness.
Happy Postcrossing, Olivier

527.  Peace for Paris
Hello Chris,
Many greetings from the north of Franc.  My name is Pascale.  I like arts and I practice creative hobbies.  Today is Sunday, a great and nice day!I'm going to the market to do some shopping before going on holiday in Morocco!  All the best,  Pascale

462. Burgundy region, central France
Hello Chris, Here is a postcard from France.  I am British but if live with my American-French wife in a small town called Premery in Burgundy region, central France, close to the vineyards and the Loire river, the longest rier in France.  Best wishes for you new life in Pennsylvania, where my sife's sister lives!  Chris in Burgundy

452.  Aile ouest, XVIIIe siecle; Centre d'art contemporain (France)
Contemporary Art Cetner for the Abbey of Auberive, 18th century
15/07/2016
I am a grandmother who lives in a small town of Frnce.  Best regards, Josse

370.  Cimetiere Americain  - Normandy Landing Beaches, France  (card is from ROMANIA)
Normandy Landing Beaches, Colleville, Saint-Laurent-sur-mer (Calvados).  The American Cemetery - The memorial and the 9286 graves.
Hello and many greetings from N-W part of Romania.  My name is Duidiu and I love to travel.  This card is from my latest trip to France.  A nice one foryour cemetery collection.  All the Best, Duidiu.

291.  Received 4/25/16
Toulouse - Le Cloitre des Jacobins
Hello Chris,
My name is Julie, I'm a teacher with little children.  This postcard represents one of my favorite places in my town, Toulouse.  This town is nicknamed  the "pink town" (the color of ...?) This place is so quiet, I love it.

No comments: