Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Postcards Received Wednesday August 31

520.  A. Mucha's Window Vitus Cathedral, Prague, Czech Republic
Ahoj (HI) Chris :-)
I truly hope you're well and happy.  I lived in England for 10 years and am going back to London in Feb. to celebrate my birthday there.  I can't wait.  I worked as an English tutor for 2 years, now I work at a pizza place and I enjoy it very much.  Let's smile at a stranger every day.  Take care and have a fab life as it's a gift - good and bad.  Monika

521.  Pensacola, FLORIDA
(Card is from somewhere in the US)
Thank you for letting me send you this card.  I have been holding on to it for awhile waiting to send it tot he right person.  I love the irony in your last name.  I recently traveled through Arizona and got some good jackalope postcards.  Devin

522.  The First meeting of Jane Eyre and Rochester by Thomas Davidson
Bronte Parsonage Museum, Haworth
Dear Chris,
Greetings from Edinburgh, Scotland.  I hope you like my choice of postcard.  As a reader, I'm sure Jane Eyre is known to you.  Lovely story.  Edinburgh Book Festival is on at the mment, part of the yearly celebrations.  Best wishes, Pat

No comments: