Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards Received from Slovakia

2064.  Bratislava, Slovakia
14 May 2021
I hope you will like this card with old window.  I like traveling and collecting postcards and fridge magnets.  Martin

1234.  Povazska Bystrica, SLOVAKIA
Best regards from Slovakia:)  I hope you like this card - picture of Castle nearby my hometown, Povazska, Bystrica.  Best wishes and Happy Postrossing!

905.  Slovakia
Traditional Windows
Ahoj!  Greetings from Slovakia, small country in the heart of Europe.  My name is Alena, I love to take trips with my family, hiking, collecting postcards and gardening.  Kind regards, Alena

638.  Greetings from Slovakia
Hello Chris!  I'm sending kind greetings from Slovakia, small country oin the heart of Europe.  
Best wishes!  Alena

493.  Piestany, Slovakia
Hi!
My name is Olga.  I live in Slovakia in spa town.  I like flowers, dolphins, parrots, towns, and sew.  Happy postcrossing.

No comments: