Thursday, August 25, 2016

Postcards Received Thursday, August 25, 2016

512.  Hanko, FINLAND
Hello Chris!  My name is Ulrika, I am 47 years old.  I live in the sourthern most town of Finland: Hanko.  It is a small town but we have 30 km of beaches over here.  Have a wonderful day! Ulrika

513.  St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
Hi!  Greetings from rainy city St. Petersburg.  This is not a doorway, but a cool window frame!
Daria and Kirill

514.  The Netherlands
Hello, Although not a postbox, this card shows the post (wo)man.  In the Netherlands he often comes by bike.  I live in Apolder, about 5 meters below Scalevd, on the former seabord (hard to read the writing).  My birthday is also on 30th of April.
Happy postcrossing and best wishes, Koen

515.  Penang Hill, MALAYSIA
Hi Chris, Greetings from Malaysia.  This is the Penay Hill tram.  I went up the hill last year and it was rather a nice ride.  Up on the Penay Hill one can see far out to the horizon.  
Best Wishes, Raymond Law

No comments: