Saturday, August 13, 2016

Postcards Received Saturday, August 13, 2016

494.  Karabuk / Safranbolu, Turkey
This was in response to a swap card that I sent in May.  This was mailed on May 29th and forwarded from Tucson to Mt. Holly Springs, and it took all this time!
May 29, 2016
Hello Chris,
Thanks for the very lovely cards you sent me, I especially appreciate the guacamole recipe!  As you may know, letter writing or the post in general is not exactly popular in Turkey so it's quite difficult to get interesting cards.  This is one of the "Safranbolu" , a recent heirtage site popular because of its unique architecture.  It's about four hours awayu from Ankara.
Best wishes, Beren

495. HAND DRAWN CARD!!!  Praha, Ceska Replublika
Hello Chris,
Your post was first time I heard about jackalopes.  Buyt I find tghem terribly cute.
Wish you a great summer,
Veronika

No comments: