Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards Received from Lithuania

1310.  Sand Dunes at Nida
Labas, Chris!  or Hello!  Greetings from Lithuania, a small country in the middle of Europe.  I'm Renata, 17-year-old girl, and I'm sending you a card with a view from UNESCO World Heritage site - the Curonian Spit, half of which belongs to Lithuania (my note - the other half belongs to Russia).  I've added a small map, so that it'd be easier to imagine.  The Curonian Spit is famous for its dunes - those you can see on the other side of the postcard   Since you like facts, while  (can't read/obliterated) Have a great day!  Renata 

924.  Lithuania
I didn't have any kind of card from your card list.  But I thought that this card pretty much represents my country.  I am writing to you from Lithuania.  My country is famous for green anture but you can see it's kinda colorful.  And also I love to read!  Now I am reading the Jane Austen book "Pride and Prejudice."  I saw the movie, so I decided to read the book!  Best wishes, Iveta

839.  Vilnius, Lithuania
Vilnius University (Largest in Lithuania)
Hi!  Greetings from Lithuania's capital Vilnius!  I'm sending postcards after five years break.  This postcard is very old, here is main library at our capital's University but description is written in Polish language here.  One I have translated is book of Nicholas Sparks "At First Sight."

751. Lithuania
"Balloons" Kritina Kuodiene
Greetings from Lithuania!  I'm a teacher.  yesterday ended the school year.  STarting time when I can do my favorite things when I want.  Wonderful time!  No matter how many years I have, I feel like the girl on this card.  Zita

685.  Lithuania
2016 . 11 . 08
Sueiki!  Hello!  Greeting from Lietuva, Lithuania.  I hope you will like this postcard.  Have a nice day!  Daiva

474.  Europa MAP from Lithuania
Hello!  Greetings from Lithuania!  I'm Rilo and I live in Vilnees with my family & dog & rabbit.  I like many things but my passion is traveling and exploring new places/countries.  Maps always make the feeling of travelling, right?  I've been in many countries in Europe also visited Thailand and Egyupt.  I wish to go to America as well.!  Best wishes, Rilo

No comments: