Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards from Macao (like Hong Kong, a part of CHINA)

Macao is not a country - it is, as one of my writers below said, a special administrations region of China.

1269.  Greetings from Macao!
Macao is a small city with high population, which is a Special Administrative Region of China.  Since Macao was formerly a Portuguese colony, here you can find the harmonious combination of Chinese and Portuguese buildings.  The picture on the card is A-Ma Temple, which is one of hte famous tourist destinations in Macao.  Hope that you'll like this postcard!   2018.3.21

535.  Greetings From MACAU
Hello.  How are you?  My name is Khaki Catia.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  I love painting and taking photos.  My dream is to send my artworks all over the wolrd.  I hope I can make it.  All the best, Khaki Catia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shared a postcard, that's really wonderful. And i really i like this card
Thank you so much for this

Pincodezone