Monday, June 6, 2016

Postcards Received Monday, June 6, 2016

366.  Fun Facts:   US Letter Delivery
May 19, 2016
Aurora, NC 72 degrees F
Hello Classy,
My name is Casey and I live in Jacksonville, FL.  I work as a tugboat captain in North Carolina.
Peace,  Casey B.

367.  Praha (Prague)
18.5.2016
Hello Chris,
My name is Marta.  I live in Mimon, a little town in Czech Republic.  With my husband and our two cats and three dogs.  I wish you very nice day.  Marta.


368.  LOVEPARADE Concert in Essen, Germany
May 29, 2016
20 degrees C and sunny
Hello Chris, nice to meet you!  My name is Heidi and I live in the Ruhr Area in Germany.  I'm 57 years old and I work as a technical consultant for internet communications.  Wish you all the best!  Greetings, Heidi

369.  Bremen, GERMANY
23.5.2016
Hello Chris.  Many greetings from Germany.  My name is Solveig.  I'm 40 years old and I work as a nurse.  I live in a small town in the state of Lowe, Saxony, near the town of Bremen.  I love reading books and I sing in a choir since many years.  Books, music, and chocolate makes me always happy!  I wish you all the best and nice postcards.

370.  Cimetiere Americain  - Normandy Landing Beaches, France  (card is from ROMANIA)
Normandy Landing Beaches, Colleville, Saint-Laurent-sur-mer (Calvados).  The American Cemetery - The memorial and the 9286 graves.
Hello and many greetings from N-W part of Romania.  My name is Duidiu and I love to travel.  This card is from my latest trip to France.  A nice one foryour cemetery collection.  All the Best, Duidiu.

371.  Greetings from Taiwan
Hi, I'm Ben and I live in Taipei Gey.  I like traveling and photography.  This is the night view of Taipei.  Hope you will like this card.  Have a good day!

No comments: