Monday, June 13, 2016

POSTCARDS about the MAIL

629.  Bremen, Germany
Best wishes from Bremen, Germany!  My name is Birkit and I like to travel and I love reading, too!  In the moment I read the books from Chris Colfer, I like them!  Have a nice day and Happy Postcrossing.  Birkit

620.  Happy Postcrossing from Holland
Hello, My name is Monique and I live in Holland.  I hope you like this mailbox card.  Greetings from Holland

616.  Postovni schranky ("Mailboxes") Czech Republic
Hi Chris, My name is Alena.  I live in Czech Republic in a smaller town called Paevy, but I was born in Prague.  I have a husband and our twins, daughter and son, 13 y. o.  My hobbies are playing volleyball, badminton, and to read fantasy books.  I wish all the best to your and your family.  Alena.

579.  BELGIUM (Postcard is Russian)
Bounjor!  I just finished my first week at university.  I was pretty tired but I'm happy to be back at school.  I missed it a little bit.  Hope you have a good day.  Greetings from Belgium, Solange

561.  Greetings from Hong Kong!
I hope you like this shaped mailbox card.  Last week, I have attended postcrossing meetup.  This is my 2nd time to join such event - it is exciting to sign and write many postcards with different postcrossers.
Wish you all the best, Cally.

549.  Russian Mailbox
Hello Chris!  My name is Valeriya and I'm from Moscow, Russia.  I love travelling and next week I'm going to Crete.  Good luck and Happy Postcrossing!   Valeriya

539.  Happiness Express from Japan
My name is Erika, and I'm 24 y.o. I'm from Taiwan.  I study Japanese in Tokyo City, Japan.  Hope you will like the postcard.  I wish you all the best.  Take care, Erika Oa

530. Saitama, Japan
Dear Chris, Hello!  Greetings from Japan.   My name is Miki.  I live in Saitama with my husband and son (two months old).  I like doing yoga, shopping and traveling.  September 19 is Respect for the Aged Day, which is a Japanese holiday celebrated annually to honor elderly people.  Many people spend time with their grandparents.  I wish you all the best.  Miki


514.  The Netherlands
Hello, Although not a postbox, this card shows the post (wo)man.  In the Netherlands he often comes by bike.  I live in Apolder, about 5 meters below Scalevd, on the former seabord (hard to read the writing).  My birthday is also on 30th of April.
Happy postcrossing and best wishes, Koen

497.  Peti Surat (Postbox) - Malaysia
Dear Chris,
Greetings from Malaysia.  Good day to you.  Sending you thig mailbox shaped card.  Hope you like it.
     Happy Postcard Uniting.  Love, Isabella

472. "Write a letter for you" - Taipei, Taiwan
Hello Chris, My name is Ginny and I'm from Taipei, Taiwan... "You've Got Mail" is my favorite romance move.  Share with you!  Ginny


470.  Gulang Island, CHINA
Hello!  I'm Fanny, from China.  This is a mailbox I think ... maybe.  This card is from Gulang Island, a famous view of Chine, it just near my city.  This island has many old European buildings and delicious seafood.  Happy postcrossing, Fanny


462. Burgundy region, central France
Hello Chris, Here is a postcard from France.  I am British but if live with my American-French wife in a small town called Premery in Burgundy region, central France, close to the vineyards and the Loire river, the longest rier in France.  Best wishes for you new life in Pennsylvania, where my sife's sister lives!  Chris in Burgundy

456.  Bills and Love Letters;  Dortmund, North Rhine - Westphalia, GERMANY
Hello Chris, greetings from Germany.  My name is Angela and I live in a small town close to the city Dortmund in North-Rhine-Westphalia.  The words on the mailbos:
RECHNUNGEN = BILLS
LIEBESBRIEFE = LOVE LETTERS
Hope you like the card.
Take care, Angela
15.07.16

455.  HAPPY EVERYDAY from Moscow, Russia
Hi from Moscow!  There are a lot of brilliant places there!  Have your ever been in Russia?

366.  Fun Facts:   US Letter Delivery
May 19, 2016
Aurora, NC 72 degrees F
Hello Classy,
My name is Casey and I live in Jacksonville, FL.  I work as a tugboat captain in North Carolina.
Peace,  Casey B.


332.  Oregon City, Oregon
Dear Chris,
Happy Friday the 13th!  Greetings from Oregon City, Oregon.  I sent you another card, but since it's at 50 days out I'm assuming it's gone.  So if it shows up, you have 2!  Happy Postcrossing, Paula

288.  Received 4/25/2106
Hello, I am not a religious type, but I live in "Roermond", with several churches ha, ha, ha.  In my country I love "the keukenhof" in lisse (not sure of the spelling, hard to read the handwriting) with lots of flowers in beautiful colours.  And driving a Solex bike with my sons and husband.  And in the end dinner near the lake.

No comments: