Monday, June 13, 2016

Postcards about DAY OF THE DEAD

293.  Sugar Skull
La Serena, Chile
April 15th 2016
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable. - Peter Drucker

373.  La Muerta Lisa
24 May '16
Greetings from Birmingham, Alabama.  My name is Cara.  I love gaming and geochaching....I hate bacon, I organize M & M's by color before eating them... I'd rather take a bubble bath and read a good book than go to a bar... and I believe in remembering where you come from.  Happy 'crossing!  ~ Cara

349.  North Carolina
20 May 2016
Hello Chris!
My name is Amy.  Greetings from North Carolina.  I hope this postcard finds you well and makes you smile.  Have a great day!  Amy.

451.  Frida Kahlo Girl with Death - Pocatello, ID
July 13, 2016
Hello Chris!
If you were here in Idaho this morning, we could drink coffee (or Diet Coke!) and talk about Postcrossing.  Later, we could climb the hill behind my house and look out over the Portneuf Valley.  All the wildflowers are in bloom, and it's beautiful.  I am also a retired teacher (almost 9 years now), and I still miss the prep!  Who would have guessed?
Happy travels  -- Cheryl

524.  Greetings from Wisconsin
Dear Chris, Sending out love and good wishes for whatever you want from this life.  Greetings from Wisconsin, Uncle Fitch.

No comments: