Monday, June 13, 2016

"Greetings From" Postcards

2030.  Greetings from New York
I am Godfrey and I am from Guyana, a small English speaking country in South America.  I was trevelling and enjoyed visiting New Hope in PA a couple of times.  I work as a carer for an elderly man in Manhattan for many years now.  People are living longer now.  Take care, Be safe.

635.  Greetings from New Hampshire
Hello!  Glad I can send you a card.  Hard to believe that it's close to the end of the year already. 
Enjoy, Kimba

365.  Greetings from Wisconsin
30 MAY 2016
Hi Chris!  Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of the pak season here in Door County.  I live in downtown Sturgeon Bay and I am watching all of the vehicles, campers, and motorcycles head back home.  Part of our highway is under construction, so there is a lot of traffic!
Teresa

346.  Greetings from New Zealand
15.05.16
Hello Chris, My name is Naomi.  I am from Christchurch, New Zealand.  The strange looking bird on the front of the postcard is a kiwi.  They are native to New Zealand and are also our national symbol.  The lady in the boat or waka as the native Maoris call it is dressed in their traditional clothing.  They were here before the westerners arrived.  Christchurch became the first city in NZSZ on July 31st 1856.  Would love to hear about where you live.  Naomi

384.  Greetings from Catalina Island, California
June 4, 2016 - 95 degrees F
Hello Chris,
Greetings from California.  I spent 3 summers on beautiful Catalina Island.  Hook my wife over the holiday.  Beautiful weather and refreshing waters.  I wish you a very happy retirement.  Happy Postcrossing, Rene

No comments: