Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Postcards Received Tuesday, 10/11/16

596.   Oil Painting attributed to Vladimir Hodorovich, Belarus
(looked him up, can't find him on the internet)
Hello Chris!  I am 59 years old.  I was a teacher, now I am retired.  I like to read, to bake, to do gardening.  Let my little angels bring you only good news!
Balina

597.  Meinfranken - Weinfrnaken GERMANY
Hey Chris!  I envy you for living in Maine!  - I once like to visit Maine and Nova Scotia.  Until that time I like living in the Odenwald.  One of the beautifullest areas in Germany.
Happy Postcrossing, Christine

598.  Welcome to Moscow
Hi, Chris!
My name is Anna.  I'm from a city (word obliterated) Rentov (about 30 thousand inhabitants), it's near Moscow.  I live with beloved husband, we have a dog, dachshund.
     I sew textile dolls.  More than anything else I like to reae and create some interesting stuff such as paintings, fancy work, scrappy blankets, covers for books.  In addition I love to think out and make flower beds.  I am pleased to watch figure skating, athletics, and biathlon.  I wish you good luck in your hobby.  God bless you.  all the best.

599.  Tibet (mailed from China)
Hi.  I'm a girl from China.  This is a card about map of Tibet.  I went there last year.  That's an amazing trip.  Really hope you can visit there one day.  I now study furniture design in Beijing.  I like visiting museums and some bookshops or some beautiful buildings.  Jan

600.  Redwood National Park, CALIFORNIA
Hello from northern California.  I love this time of year.  halloween, leaves falling, and rain replacing sun!  It's just been a little too hot.  Hope your fall is lovely!
P. S. I can't imagine what Day oft he Dead is like in AZ!

601.  Kazan, Russia
Kazan State Univercity in the door reflection of the National Library of the Republic of Tatarstan
Greetings from Russia!  Best Wishes, Aliya

No comments: