Monday, October 17, 2016

Postcards Received Monday, Oct. 17, 2016

605.  Manchester, England
Hello Chris!
Greetings from a cool but sunny north oif England.  I live just to the side of Mancester (a little to the left of the map) and lthough I'm from the south, I love it up here.
     I've never been to America, but I hope to visit Las Vegas for my 40th next year.
     Hope you're having a great week.
Take care, Amanda

606.  Mt. Hakkoda, Japan
Hello, Chris!
Now I have been injured right hand (dominant hand).  I cannot write the letters neatly.  Please allow me to send a postcard with print my message.
     This is the view of the beautiful spot, Hakkoda Mountain Range, Aomori Prefecture.  Aomori is the popular sight-seeing area with beautiful nature.  Hakkoda Mountain Range is one of the most popular spots in Aomori.  There are many beautiful forests and waterfalls in this area. A lot of tourists visit this area from around the world.
I hope you will be glad to see this postcard.
Sheluna

No comments: