Saturday, October 8, 2016

Postcards Received Friday & Saturday 10/7 - 10/8/16

591.  Postcrossing Bucharest Meetup, 25 September 2016, The Botanical Garden
ROMANIA
Signed by many at the 20th Postcrossing Meeting, Bucharest!

592.  Salutations de FRANCE
Hello Chris!
My name is Karen, I'm 22 and I live in France, in a small city near Lyon.  I love sports and especially soccer.  I like travelling and watching TV shows.  Have a nice day!  Karen

593.  Le Piment des Squelettes - Auguste Derriere
Hello Chris.  My name is Cedric, I live in a small village in the south of France.  Hope you like postcard.  Happy Postcrossing.


594.  "It's Duff Time" - The Netherlands
Hello Chris, Here's a duff beer for you and some cool rare Dutch stamps.  Nicky.

595.  I LOVE My World - GERMANY
Hi Chris, Hellow from Europe where fall is coming now and the days of sandal-wearing seem to be over, unlike in southern Airzona, i guess.  Or have you already moved & get your mail sent on to your new address?  All the best to you in any case!  Dorothee

No comments: