Saturday, October 15, 2016

Book - Pleasure Extraordinaire 1 - 4 by Liv Bennett

read on my Kindle
2014 Amazon Digital Services; Red Pearl Publishing
#1 - 198 pgs.
#2 - 170 pgs.
XXX Erotica/CRF
Goodreads ratings:
     Bk 1 - 3.51, 2813 ratings
     Bk 2 - 4.06, 613 ratings
My rating: There's no way I can rate these.  No way.
Setting: Contemporary LA

My comments:  I'm not going to post these on Goodreads, since, I must admit, it's a little embarrassing to be reading them, or at least, I don't want to admit it to my friends (and my friends don't read this blog).  These have more story than most "erotica" has, but still...

1 - Introducing the protagonist and finding out a bit about what makes her tick...with a little about Michael, the father, and his two sons.
2 - More about the growing relationship between Ace and

Goodreads synopses:
Book 1: Michael Hawkins is mature, rich, and drop-dead sexy. He is also gay. And, for some strange reason, he wants me to be his pretend girlfriend in exchange for a big sum of money.
     He has one condition, though: I cannot get close to a man, or be seen with one during the one year I'm contracted with him. I thought it'd be a piece of cake, until I meet his two grown-up, gloriously handsome sons, who won't take no for an answer, including from me.
     I'll not fall for their cheap tricks even if it means I have to close my eyes each time I see them. And each time I close my eyes, I imagine their naked bodies doing sinful acts on mine. God help me before my physical urges get the best of me, and the contract blows up in my face.


Book 2:  I’m pursued by two brothers. Two beautiful, powerful men with dreadful secrets and gloomy pasts. 
     One sets me free, the other tries to trap me. One is the light in the darkness; the other is the darkness itself. Yet they have one common wish in their hearts. Seeing Michael destroyed. But, I might be the one getting burned in the end.

No comments: