Sunday, January 31, 2021

Postcards of World Maps and Continent Maps

1029.  Alberta, Western Canada
Hi Chris, I'm Katie from Alberta in Western Canada.  By education I am an historian of early Medieval Europe...but these days I manage a medical clinic.  I loved grad school, especially TAing, but found my own work rather boring.  Better as a hobby!  all the best, Katie

1004.  Map of South America
sent from Canada
Here is my card for Map Postcard Swap.  Hope you like it and it is a new one for your collection.  Maxine  11/3/17

1002.  World Map
Swap a Postcard
This is a very cool postcard.  Today has been a good day for me.  I went to collect from my PO Box and had about 20 postcards including one from Laos and another from India, borth firsts for me.  Thank you for the Halloween card.  I do not celebrate it, but my brother loves it and has decorated his room.  It looks really awesome.  I hope that you have a good day.  Ryan.  30th October 2017

 
825.  Scheveningen, Netherlands
Hi Chris, I send you a postcard from Europe.  I live in Scheveningen, a small place near the beach/North Sea.  I love to read, tv, travel and sushi.  Have a nice day.  Chelsea.

637.  Jawa Timur,  Indonesia
Hello, Greetings to you.   Hope you'll be elated by this card.

636.  Hong Kong
Hello!  I am Yoghurt from Hong Kong.  Hope you enjoy this card.  It is as big as my iPad.  It is Autumn here.  The temperature starts to go down.  It's great to have a sleep in this weather!  But not for those students or workers who have to wake up early~

613.  Postcrossing the World - Shanghai, CHINA
Hi friend,
Greetings from Shanghai china.  Your profile shows that you like map cards so I choose this card for you.  Have a good time.  Zhang

595.  I LOVE My World - GERMANY
Hi Chris, Hellow from Europe where fall is coming now and the days of sandal-wearing seem to be over, unlike in southern Airzona, i guess.  Or have you already moved & get your mail sent on to your new address?  All the best to you in any case!  Dorothee

575.  Finland
Hello I'm Mila.  I have a lot of animals.  I'm 8 years old.  Do you have any animals?  Happy Postcrossing, Mila

474.  Europa MAP from Lithuania
Hello!  Greetings from Lithuania!  I'm Rilo and I live in Vilnees with my family & dog & rabbit.  I like many things but my passion is traveling and exploring new places/countries.  Maps always make the feeling of travelling, right?  I've been in many countries in Europe also visited Thailand and Egyupt.  I wish to go to America as well.!  Best wishes, Rilo

444.  Old World Map from the Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Gegroet Chris,  I'm Erwin and 46 of age.  Besides sending and receiving cards, I have many other hobbies, cooking for instance, especially Indian and Indonesian food.  I also love to make roadtrips once or twice each year.  This month I returned from Slovakia.  Vistited cities like Nurenberg, Linz, Vienna, Bratislava, Malachy, and Bzio.  Wish you all the best from our province of Friesland.  Erwin  30.6.2016

No comments: