Thursday, January 21, 2021

2021 UFO & Ongoing Projects List


I've got to push past my sight problems and my sewing room plug problems and decide what to do about the following projects.  This is my list from a year ago with only a bit of a change, so sad!  

Let's go!!!!!

Cotton Household Items MADE in 2021
    cag - multi leftovers dishcloth beige-orange-gray

QUILTING to finish in 2021

1.  Kaffe Fassett quilt for Ashley
2.  Cacophony quilt
3.  Dede's picnic quilt
4.  Pink rag quilt for Charley
5.  Josh & Julie's wedding quilt
6.  My yellow rag quilt
7.  Cowboy book wall hanging
8.  Prairie point pillow
9.  Rainbow wrap stole
10.  Kokopelli bag
11.  Blue Mystery quilt
12.  Suzy's window-style wall hanging
13.  Houses Mosaic
14.  Ella's Grandmother's Flower Garden
    I finished the top just before my eye surgery (August).  I must either decide how to finish it, or whether I want to add another row to the top and bottom (she's growing like a weed, 5' 11"ish inches!)
15.  Jelly Roll rug
16.  Do something with crumb blocks

KNITTING to finish in 2021
1.  Pink entrelac scarf (tore out, frogged...)
2.  Lt. grn/blue neckwarmer
3.  Bright mustard scarf
4.  Linen-stitch scarf
5.  Beige sweater
6.  4-color (yellow/orange/red) shawl
7.  Fingerless mitts - 2018 started
8.  Knitter's Day Out diamond scarf
9.  Fingerless Mitts - 2019 Knitters' Day Out class
10.  Soft, ribbed Catarina scarf
11.  Ella white throw pillow

STITCHING to Finish in 2021
1.  Crazy Quilt wall hanging
2.  White Mittens centerpiece
3.  Halloween woolie piece
4.  Santa (half Moon Handwerks) woolie piece
5.  Molly Pitcher cross stitch
6.  My first Sashiko project

ONGOING HEXIES
Status on 1/1/20

Ella's Grandmother's Flower Garden
    8/2020 top pieced
Christmas Hexie Quilt
    6/2020 finished black one for Laura
    6/2020 finished white one for Dede
Third Row Hexie Quilt
B & W Hexie Quilt
Orphan Gray Hexie Quilt
Big Hexie Scrap Quilt

No comments: