Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The "Wild" West

1281.  The Wild, Wild West
Where's Waldo?
April, 2018
Hi Chris, Greetings from a small town in the western part of Germany named Dorsten.  Dorsten is a former oal mining town, but now the mines are shut down and the town is getting fuller and greater again every day.  All the best, Lilan

1250.  Two Women and a Mule
These two women are moving up the Bright Angel Trail toward the rim of Grand Canyon National Park.  In this whimsical photograph, one of the women appears to be trying to convince the mule to keep moving upwards with her friend.  
This was a swap...I sent them a card that I wanted mailed to me.  I sent this card because I love it and didn't want to send it to someone else.  It was mailed back to me from Belgium:
Advice from a mule from Ilan Shamin:  "Be sure-footed, follow your path, work hard, pack life with great memories.  It's okay to be a little stubborn.  Get a kick out of life."

No comments: