Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Handmade Cards

2046.  Brussels, Belgium
HELLO.  we are De Sterrekes in Englisch you can say The Stars.
We are a female group of young children with a different disability.  We are living together in a boarding school where we can be ourself.
We can not travel the world so we decided to let the world come to us!  through this way we can learn about the different countries and families and many more...
We wish you all of luck, love, and above all good health through this time.
Kisses De Sterrekes

2045.  GRPC May 2021
11 May 2021
I loved your Amish postcard!  I am reading my 2nd book by Emma Maas.  Both were Amish based and both were good!  I'm not into self-help books either.  The only nonfiction books I read are autobiographies, books about urban legends & paranormal, and true crime books.  I too love children's books, fairy tales, and cozy mysteries.  Hope your visit with your sister was great.  Happy Reading, Sandye

2026.  Taiwan 

1250.  India
"And in that moment I swear we were infinite."
This is an illustrations of a quote from a book I'm reading now!  The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  Hope you like it.  Sheethal.

495. HAND DRAWN CARD!!!  Praha, Ceska Replublika
Hello Chris,
Your post was first time I heard about jackalopes.  Buyt I find tghem terribly cute.
Wish you a great summer,
Veronika

No comments: