Friday, August 23, 2019

Finnish Artist Inge Look

These are Inge Look postcards I've received.  I really love them, I want to figure out which one I like best and see if i can get a larger print!

2081.  Germany.
Hello my name is Maken.  I like to hear music from Heiko Brauning and David Plum.  Please stay healthy.  Maken

2061.  Turku, Finland
Inge Look #52
Greetings from rainy Turku, Finland.  I live here with my man and cat Helmi, Pearl in English.  We love to go birdwatching with my man.  Today we saw two tufted ducks.  My dream is to see mandarin duck some day.  I can't wait summer!  Stay healthy.  Miia

2060.  Dresden, Germany
Inge Look #72
17 May 2021
Hello Chris, My name is Amelie and I live in Dresden, where I study hydrology at university.  In my spare time I enjoy reading books, listening to music, playing card & board games as well as going for walks.  My favourite book genre is urban fantasy.  I like Genevieve Cogman's "The Invisible Library" a lot.  I wish you all the best & stay healthy!  Kindest regards, Amelie.

2052.  nr. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
IngeLook
10 May 2021
My name is Jose and I live near Amsterdam.  My biggest hobby is postcrossing but also working with my husband on the genealogy of our families for almost 15 years.  We share a mutual hobby.  I also love spring and the beach, and got to visit Amsterdam.  Warm greetings and stay healthy.  Jose.

2070.  Germany
Hello my name is Karin.  I like to hear music from Heiku Brainning and David Pliin.  Please stay healthy.  Karin.
AND
1944.  Minden, Germany
Postcard:  Inge Look/29
I love sending off the old ladies postcards.  They always make me smile.  Maybe I should start collecting them, too!  Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait for it to be warm again!  All the best, take care, Ute

1943.  Emmen, the Netherlands
Inge Look #36
Hi, I'm from Emmen, in the north-east of Holland.  Hope this card may bring a smile on your face.  It always happens to me...so funny!  Best wishes and enjoy Easter!  Gea

802.  Kouvola, FINLAND
Inge Look #16
I'm Kati and live in Kouvola City, Finland.  Happy Postcrossing!


1303.  Many Greetings from Finland
Inge Look
30 July 2018
I live in Kiuruvesi, it's a very small town in the middle of Finland.  Enjoy your day and smile.  Tarja
ALSO
672.  Inge Look card
mailed from Germany
Hello Chris,  Before I started with Postcrossing I never heard about Inge Look, but I am a big fan now!  I hope you enjoy this card.  In Bremen where I live we are a little bit away from winter - thank goodness!  Our sons look forward to Christmas.  Happy Postcrossing, Steffi

627.  Inge Look (Finnish artist) - sent from GERMANY
Inge Look #34
Hope you like this card.  Life in ......(I can't understand what she's written here)..I have 2 grandchildren.  Angelika

512.  Hanko, FINLAND
Inge Look #11
Hello Chris!  My name is Ulrika, I am 47 years old.  I live in the sourthern most town of Finland: Hanko.  It is a small town but we have 30 km of beaches over here.  Have a wonderful day! Ulrika

No comments: