Thursday, June 13, 2019

Postcards Received May and June 2019

1976.  Gouda, the Netherlands
Hello!  Greetings from Gouda, the Netherlands.  The city is famous for the "Gouda" cheese.  I like it very much.  Our city is between Rotterdam and Utrecht.  You can see in the front.  Wish you all the best! Els
1975.  Riga, Latvia
Hello!  My name is Taiga.  I'm retired and I live in Riga, capital of Latvia.  Have a great day!

1974.  Bortfeld, Germany
Guten Tag (=Dear) Chris!  My name is Anja and I live in Bortfeld, a small country village located in North Germany together with y husband and two grown-up sons (19 & 22).  My hobby is photography and design postcards like this one.  ENJOY POSTCROSSING!  Best Wishes,

1972.  Poland
Hello, My name is Barbara and I live in a small town in the southern Poland.  I love books especially classic ones, detective stories, and popular science about nature etc.  I'f just finished "The Curious World of Calpurnia Tate" by Jacqueline Kelly.  It's about a young girl who lives in American in the turn of the 19th and 20th century.  Very interesting!  Best Wishes,

1971.  Juist Island, Germany
"King Penguin Pair"
Hi Chris,  Many greetings from island Juist in Germany.  Cars are forbidden here - except rescue cars.  Transports are done by horses, people ride bicycles.  Happy Postcrossing!  Martina

1970.  Russia
madambarbatsutsa "The final flourish"
Greetings from Russia!
I'm Natalya, live in Zlatoust.  Our town is famous for masters of steel engraving.  Many tourists come here to go hiking in the National Park Taganay.  You can see high mountains, green forests and breathe fresh air.  I wish you bright and hot summer days!  Good luck!  Best wishes, 

1969.  Happy Birthday from Russia
Hello!  My name is Maria.  I live in the northern region of Russia - the city of Arkhangelsk.  I congratulate you on your birthday.  I wish to be surrounded by loved ones, do what brings pleasure, shine with happiness, joy, inspiration and love!  Happy postcrossing!

No comments: