Wednesday, December 19, 2018

103. My Fake Fiance by R. R. Banks

read on my iPhone (free on Kindle Unlimited)
2018 I'm guessing independently published...
310 pgs.
Adult Romance
Finished 12/19/18
Goodreads rating:  3.84 - 419 ratings
My rating:  1 ... crap/yucko

First line/s:  "And for the matter of punitive damages, we the jury award the plaintiff 7.3 million dollars."

My comments:  Okay, third romance in a row and it's total CRAP especially compared to the previous two that I just finished. Yuck.  Time to go back to my previously better-chosen stuff....  (Looking at the Goodreads comments from others will remind me of the stupidness of this story.....)

Goodreads synopsis:  How did a lie and one car ride turn into a full-blown engagement? 
It all started with a sign... Literally.
You might have life figured out, but I definitely don't. 
I'm an aspiring novelist who is destined to be single. 
I'm an imperfect mess -- and that might be an understatement. 
To survive the Holidays, I did something crazy. 
I walked up to L.A.'s hottest bachelor and gave him a proposal. 
Now, I'm in big trouble. 
Trouble in the chiseled form of Miles Churchill. 
He's richer than sin and he's carrying a huge package. 
Falling for him wasn't part of the arrangement. 
Nor is the life changing surprise that's about to change everything...

No comments: