Thursday, September 1, 2016

Postcards Received Thursday, 9/1/16

523.  Latvia
Hallo, Chris!  Greetings from Latvia!  this is River Irbe in west part of Latvia, Kurzeme.  Kurzeme is special place for me - I love being there!  In ancient times it was Duchy of Courland.  Duke Jacob  in 17th century even tried to colonize 2 islands in Carribean.  Now Kurzeme is cultural region of Latvia, full with traditions, history, and fairytales.  Have a nice day!  Marina

524.  Netherlands (Nederland)
I wish you a happy day.

525.  Blue And White Porcelain - Qing HuaCi From China
card sent from Taipei, Taiwan
Hello!  I'm Peggy and I live in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan.  I chose this card to you.  Hope you like this postcard and the stamps.  I study management at the university.  Have a nice day.

No comments: