Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Postcards Received Wednesday, 9-14-16

536.  Schone Grusse aus dem Maintal
Greetings from the Beautiful Main Valley, GERMANY
Hi, chris, my name is Jens and I come from Frankfurt  .  I'm 48 years old and I'm working in the office of DHL-Freight.  My hobbies are cycling, traveling, to meet friends and postcards.  Best wishes and have a nice day, Jens Henkel

537.  "have a Coke and a smile" 
Cologne, MN
(I looked this book up - I'd never heard of it, bad me... First published in 1945, it won an Edgar for best first novel in 1946 and is considered a "classic of crime fiction."  It's a 70-year-old mytery novel...looks like I'm going to have to at least research it more, if not attempt to find it and read it....)
Hi Chris!  My name is JOAN.  I'm writing from Cologne, MN.  I was going to get a box from a 12 pk of Diet Coke and cut it into a postcard but I'm not sure how soon I would get to the store.  Joan

No comments: