Saturday, July 30, 2016

Postcards Received Saturday, July 30, 2016


469.  Old temple doors in Pushkar, Rajasthan, INDIA
(card from Norway)
Hello!  I have chosen this old door card for you, hope you like it.  This weekend my son turned 21!  He just escaped to Oslo with some friends.  We have had some nice and sunny days now, and I am waiting for my Greek vacation in August.  Thailand is our other preferred vacation land.  All the best!  Inger


470.  Gulang Island, CHINA
Hello!  I'm Fanny, from China.  This is a mailbox I think ... maybe.  This card is from Gulang Island, a famous view of Chine, it just near my city.  This island has many old European buildings and delicious seafood.  Happy postcrossing, Fanny
'
471.  The Monument to Eleanor Lord Pray in Vladivostok, Russia
(Fantastic connection to Maine/New England in this incredibly interesting recent NH news article.  I must go here!)
Dear Chris, here come greetings from port city Vladivostok.  It's located at the head of the Golden Horn Bay not far from Russia's borders with China and Korea.  Svetlana

No comments: