Monday, July 18, 2016

Postcards Received Monday, July 18, 2016

451.  Frida Kahlo Girl with Death - Pocatello, ID
July 13, 2016
Hello Chris!
If you were here in Idaho this morning, we could drink coffee (or Diet Coke!) and talk about Postcrossing.  Later, we could climb the hill behind my house and look out over the Portneuf Valley.  All the wildflowers are in bloom, and it's beautiful.  I am also a retired teacher (almost 9 years now), and I still miss the prep!  Who would have guessed?
Happy travels  -- Cheryl

452.  Aile ouest, XVIIIe siecle; Centre d'art contemporain (France)
Contemporary Art Cetner for the Abbey of Auberive, 18th century
15/07/2016
I am a grandmother who lives in a small town of Frnce.  Best regards, Josse

453.  HOLLAND
Hello Chris, and greetings from the Netherlands.  I am Laura, 54 years old, married and mother of two sons of 20 and 24.  I live in a small town called Ouest Knollendam, nearly (can read) by the Zaanse Schans!  Maybe you've heard of it once.  It's famous because of the mills, tiny wooden green horses, and the wooden shoes. A lot of tourists from all over the world come to visit this.  This PC is from the Zaanse Schans and I hope you like it.
Much greetings and happy postcrossing,
Laura

454.  The Longmen Grottoes: The 24th UNESCO World Heritage Site of China; Luoang, China
Hi Chris,m
Greetings from China.  This postcard was taken by my dad and I made it into a postcard.  Hope you will love the card.  Mandy.

No comments: