Thursday, June 16, 2016

Postcards Received Thursday, June 16, 2016

392.  Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Chris,  Hello, greetings from Malaysia.  I hope you like this postcard.  It portrays the night view of Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia.  Actually the view is much more interesting now because this postcard shos the old view which I believe is in the 1990s.  Good luck, chin Yen  12/5/16

393.  Suomo - Finland
Hello Chris!  I chose you an autumn view, because I just love the colours of our nature at that time.  This view could be from my summer house and perhaps you can imagine me sitting by the lake with a coffee mug in my hand and listening to birds singing to me while flying to warmer south.  Love, Tiina

394.  Fun Facts:  New York City
"Twice a year, during May and July, a phenomenon known as Manhattenhenge occurs in New York City.  The setting sun aligns perfectly with the east-west streets of Manhattan."
Hello Chris!
This postcard isn't traveling very far!  I live in NJ across the river from Philadelphia!
Hope you like this postcard!
Peace,
Karen

No comments: