Thursday, October 20, 2016

Postcards Received Thursday, Oct. 20, 2016

613.  Postcrossing the World - Shanghai, CHINA
Hi friend,
Greetings from Shanghai china.  Your profile shows that you like map cards so I choose this card for you.  Have a good time.  Zhang

614.  Greetings from Holland
with love...

615.  Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Hellow.  How are you?  Greetings from the big and touristic city of Dnipropetrovsk.  My name is Yarik.  I'm 16.  I live with my mother, brother, his wife, and two dogs.  I like to go out with my friends and dogs.  Summer we go to barbecues.  Often with dogs and friend ride the river.  Postcard is photo of my favorite breed of dog.
Best wishes, Yaroslav

616.  Postovni schranky ("Mailboxes") Czech Republic
Hi Chris, My name is Alena.  I live in Czech Republic in a smaller town called Paevy, but I was born in Prague.  I have a husband and our twins, daughter and son, 13 y. o.  My hobbies are playing volleyball, badminton, and to read fantasy books.  I wish all the best to your and your family.  Alena.

No comments: