Saturday, October 1, 2016

Holiday Postcards

1969.  Happy Birthday from Russia
Hello!  My name is Maria.  I live in the northern region of Russia - the city of Arkhangelsk.  I congratulate you on your birthday.  I wish to be surrounded by loved ones, do what brings pleasure, shine with happiness, joy, inspiration and love!  Happy postcrossing!

1035.  Wroctaw, Poland
I'm Kamila and I'm a student living in Wroctow, Poland.  I've recently found a new hobby - sewing.  I'm really excited about it!  I hope you like this postcard.  Have a nice day, Kamila

711.  Moscow, Russia
16 Nov. 2016
My name is Maria, I'm from Russia, Moscow.  In Moscow now a lot of snow, although now only November.  Wish you good day and good mood!

610. San Francisco, CA
Q: What do you say about a horrible mummy joke?
A:  It SPHINX!

~Angela
609.  Essen, Germany
Cartoon von Michael Holtschulte
Dear Chris,
You like funny cards.  This one means a song: 
 The boy: "Advent, advent, the school is burning."
The father:  "How touching."
Hopy you smile about it!  Greets from Essen, big town in Germany.
Yours, Steffi

542.  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
Greetings from Russia!  City Novosibirsk.  Best Wishes, Lana  
Happy Postcrossing!

No comments: