Friday, October 21, 2016

Postcards Received Friday, Oct. 21, 2016

617.  Where the Jackalope Roam! 
Much like the stories of Sasquatch sightings, legends of the elusive Jackalope continue to haunt Western lore even in modern times.
Hello Chris,
     Greetings from central Minnesota.  I picked up this card last fall when we visited Mt. Rushmore.  I have lived in Pittsburgh and Tucson.  I would move bacdk to Tucson in a heartbeat!  Parts of Pennsylvania are beautiful though.
Best wishes, Jane

618.  Stack of Books - Poland
Hi Chris,
I'm Ksenia and now I live in Kradow Poland, but originally I'm from Russia.  I like travelling and reading.  And I prefer paper books to electronic ones.  It is cool to take a new book :).
Hope you'll like the card.
Best wishes, Ksenia

619.  Catherine Palace Amber Room, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
Krasnoyarsk City, Russia
Hello Chris!
On this postcard you can see the famous sight of Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg.  This room from Amber.
Best wishes, Lisa
I Hipe you like postcard.

620.  Happy Postcrossing from Holland
Hello, My name is Monique and I live in Holland.  I hope you like this mailbox card.  Greetings from Holland

No comments: