Saturday, October 1, 2016

Postcards from Brazil

980.  Brasil
Hello, my name is Rafael.  I live in Sao Paulo, Brasil.  Happy Postcrossing!

881.  Santa Catarina, Brasil
Hello Chris!  My name is Aumir.  I work in the post office.  I'm a postman.  I live in Pirapozinho, one small city in the Sao Paulo state.  Hope you like this postcard.  Greetings from Brasil and all the best for you.  Aumir F. Fuzzi  06/08/17

858.  Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Real Gabinete Portugues de Leitura
Royal Portuguese Reading Office
Hello Chris,  This postcard shows a library we have in Rio de Janeiro that has more than 350,000 books.  It was created in 1837 and received books from Portugal.  It also has some rare books that are related to the history of Brasil and Portugal.  Did you know it?  23 July 2017

745.  Garganta do Diabo - Santa Maria - BRAZIL
Valley of the Devil's Throat
Hi!  Today I'm studying for school and it's cold, so I'm happy.  I love to study and learn new things and reading is good to reflect about life.... If you like reading, you should read AGatha Christie, she's the best.  Be happy!

553.  Praia do Meio - Trindade - Parate (BRAZIL)
Hello Chris,
My name is Marcelo.  I live in a small town in Brasil called Sao Joao Nepomuceno.  This card shows Paraty, Beach "DO MEIO".  Marcelo

269.  Geriba Beach, Buzios, BRAZIL
Hi,  I'm 17 years old and I live in Brazil.  I study in college, the course is Accounting, is very cool.  I have a blacdk cat, I love him.  Happy Postcrossing, Alice

191.  Boicucanga Beach, Sao Sebastiao, San Paolo, Brazil
Hello!  My name is Carlos and I am a teacher from Brazil, a big country in South American, knows for having crazy soccer fans and an amazing nature (Amazon, beaches, mountains...).  We are also the only country in Americas where people speak Portuguese.  This  year we will host Summer Olympic Games in the city of Rio de Janeiro and I will be there!  Carlos.  P.s. It's summer here now!

No comments: