Saturday, March 23, 2019

Late March, 2019 Postcards

1931.  Poland
Old Padlock
Czesci Hello!
My name is Olivia.  I'm 8 years old.  I'm from Poland, from a small town called Olevnica.  My favorite animal is a hamster.  I like watching movies, listening listening to music and I like to ride a bike.  My dad is helping me with the postcard.  Regands, Olivia

1930.  Cyfarchion, WALES
on the Irish Sea
Hello and Greetings from Wales.  Welsh is my first language.  I also enjoy reading and knitting, are you on Ravelry?  I'm CLoistt if your are.  I'm currently obsessed with knitting socks - you can never have too many right?1  I'm reading Philip Pullman's Northern Lights trilogy atm and I love Stephen King books!  Happy knitting, Catrin

1929.  Oslo, Norway
PETER SEVERIN KROYER (1851-1909)
Hello Chris, My name is Linda.  I live in a small town near our capital city of Oslo.  I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren, ages 12-22 years.  I retired 6 1/2 years ago and like having more time for my family and my hobbies.  I like books, music, art, the theater, my garden, and traveling when I can.
Best wishes, Linda

1927.  Kent, England
This exclusive design by Lauren Radley captures the essence of Ken't historic buildings and stunning countryside.  From the home of Winston Churchill and Jock the cat, fairytale castles, and iconic coast houses to the famous White Cliffs of Dover.
Hello from London!  Kent is just southeast of here and I was there last week for a short seaside holiday in a place called Whitstable which is lovely but not on the map.  Best wishes, Catherine

No comments: